Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Napowrimo: Mid-Month Assessment

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

Alright! I've made it to April 15th! That means 15 days down, 15 to go. I have to confess that I've been dog tired of poetry for the past few days, and I think it shows, but I have the satisfaction of having stuck with the challenge so far, and have published something every day. I think slogging through my taxes over the past few days probably contributed to my mid-month slump, so I'm looking forward to catching a second wind now that the IRS joy is behind me.

So here's to pressing on. Buckle up, and prepare yourself for more bad poetry!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there man! The diamonds are in there, just keep digging!

    ReplyDelete